Thursday, July 08, 2010

Thanks Block NREGA teams for updating MIS

MIC P&RD held video conference today. Our MIS was merely 12 % three weeks ago. Today it is 85 % with 35 % data uploaded reflected in the website. I express my sincere thanks to all those who could make it possible in record time. Congratulations and my salute to all of them.
However, some of the blocks are yet to reach the target. These are Raina I, Ausgram II, Ketugram I, Pandaveshwar, Memari II etc. Please do update it within this week.
We have assured the Govt that MIS will be 100 % by 15th July 2010. I am hopeful that team Burdwan will be make it to achieve the target. All the best.
We need to ensure that henceforth all muster rolls are uploaded within a week. Our performance is best in the State today, with expenditure of Rs 102 Crores out of 137 Crores we received this year. Paschimanchal Blocks must improve as their employment generation is very poor. Utilise Forest Week starting from 14th July to ensure that all the Institutions are covered by social forestry.

No comments:

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT

VISITORS

Free Web Counter

SINCE December 2008