Sunday, May 09, 2010

Field visit in Khandhghosh - One of the best in development works

I visited seven sites covering six GPs of Khandhghosh Block along with ADM general, Sabhapati and BDO from 9 am to 2.30 pm, touring extensively. Ongoing schemes under NREGA, PMGSY, NRHM, MsDP, SSM and IAY were inspected. Details and photographs follows. Plans to visit other blocks next week in Asansol Subdivision.
2. Subdivisional health ICDS meeting for Katwa & Kalna will be held at Katwa-I block at 10.30 hrs on 12th May 2010 for both the Subdivisions and that of Asansol Durgapur at Srijani Durgapur at 10.30 hrs on 14th May 2010.
3. I plan to visit Andal block office on 17th May 2010 at 13.00 hrs before my meeting at SD Hospital Durgapur at 2.30 hrs.
4. I shall make extensive field visit in Kanksa starting at 08.30 hrs till 10.15 hrs. BDO Kanksa to please note. Details we have discussed.
5. Video Conference with SDOs at 4 pm on 14th will be held as scheduled. ADMs to prepare agenda notes and remain present at VC room at Burdwan. I'll attend at SDO Durgapur office.

No comments:

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT

VISITORS

Free Web Counter

SINCE December 2008