Saturday, October 18, 2008

DM Nadia Blog completes one year on 27th October 2008 : Invites feedback

Dear readers,
The blog I started on 27th October 2007 is going to complete one year on 27th October 2008. I am not sure about its popularity but encouraged to find that a large number of officers/ staff access the information posted here, which I come to know from the discussions with field officers. I expected comments on posts/ feedback from the users posted directly on the blog, but could not receive in size able numbers.
To further continue the efforts, I shall request all the regular readers to leave their feedback and suggestions to improve the blog. Feed back posted at the blog or emailed to me at meenaonkar@gmail.com or meena_onkar@rediffmail.com must come to me by 27th October 2008 to decide the future of this blog in its present form.
Thanks for reading this page.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Sir,
No question arises on the necessity of this blog. It is a requirement, to be in touch with the latest news, happenings and achievements in the district headquarters and elsewhere in the district. The instructions published in this section are also encourage us to make quick response.

So, please continue it, sir. Thanking you.

Yours sincerely

BDO, Krishnagar-1

Anonymous said...

Sir,
It is a very good effort to communicate to all Officers through
blog spot. Moreover it is one of of the fastest mode of communication of message and instruction. We should make it popular by visiting this site regularly.

Thanking you.

Y/F

Manoj Biswas,DIO,Nadia

Anonymous said...

Sir,
It is a very good effort to communicate with ofther officers in this District. Moreoer is one of the fastest mode of sending message to officer. We all shold meke it popular by regularly browsing the blog spot.
Thaning you.

Y/F

Manoj Kr. Biswas,DIO,Nadia

Unknown said...

All readers must put their valuable suggestions please.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Respected Sir,
I do agree with BDO KRG-I and feel the Need of this Blog. It also inspires me to update the website of Nadia ZP.
Sir, please go on...
Regards
Rudra Nath Chatterjee
DIA, Nadia ZP

ASHOK LAHIRI অশোক লাহিড়ী said...

Sir.
I often visit this Blog along with the members of my family.I often thought of making comments/suggestions on some of the posts, but refrained from doing so ,as the Blog's slogan stated that it was meant for Officers and members of the staffs under your jurisdiction.
Now that you have invited comments from the readers I would request the blog should continue. I can share one experience-when i informed one Head mistress of a school of repute about the health check-up programme on the school children ,she immediately responded by saying that she would get it done in her school.
I also feel that people should also be encouraged to use net in the local language as the end users might not access information in English. Instaling a site meter on the blog's main page may also be considered.
Thanking you,
I remain
Ashok Lahiri (Age 61+ )yrs

THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT

VISITORS

Free Web Counter

SINCE December 2008